Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cross-realm raid groups patch 4.3.2

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4270420

I have mix feelings about this. I mean yea its great to fill pug groups but then what happens to actual guild raids? Play with your friends on different realms? Why didn't you and your friends just xfer or created your toons on the same realm?  Is items just me or is the world of Warcraft just now becoming one world? It will ridiculous for realms to start competing for who's top because we can now just pug players from other great realms to fill in the gaps.

Over the 6-7 years I've been playing wow I'm seeing the game getting easier and easier to play. I remember it took weeks to Complete a single raid once not the whole wait for reset to try again. Pugs were a thing of the imagination and you needed to plan and coordinate agroup for just one instance. The game was made to make people work hard to actually get gear and to get their battleground ranks. Now its just so easy to just pug groups and get gear. Its kinda disappointing to see how blizzard bends and makes these patches to keep the little kids from crying because its too hard to actually play the game.

Maybe I am wrong. Its just my opinion lets see how this turns out.


No comments:

Post a Comment