Friday, January 13, 2012

Raid Finder cherry Popp'd

Ok So I admit i tried the raid finder yesterday, just to see if its worth liking. At first i was gonna say how in the world are raids gonna function with people popping in and out and the wait times must be insane to get into a
raid group. It wasn't too bad as a healer. less then 2 minutes each time.

Now i see what the whole argument is about with tokens and ninjas. i was a little aggravated that the same freaking pally won all the damn tokens. I'll get into that rant later, kinda short on time to type this.

Yes the raid finder isn't too bad for those who don't have the time to sit and plan out a raid with their guild and to always have " Fill ins" for those who drop is pretty sweet, it keeps the raid going and easily finish-able in a short time.

Rant Later
SekseBear

1 comment:

  1. So yea I was able to run both 25 mans today easily under 2 hours with the raid finder and to be honest I had no idea what to expect with each fight. I haventhad the time to read any strategy on the fights really haven't had the time. I can't say Thanks to my years of raiding in vanilla, BC and wotlk, I have learn not to stand in the fire and move out of the ouch lol.

    I literally just queued up ran both on my healer without a problem and no knowledge of what to expect. Thanks to the raid finder I was carried through raids, can't say I was too bad I was the top healers. Some skills I've learner from friends and experience.

    Captsekse

    ReplyDelete