Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Day 08 - PvE/PvP/RP

I would have to say that I am a PvE (Player Vs Environment). I like the Instances and the Raids. With MoP expansion you have the Scenarios and Heroic Scenarios. What gets me is the constant studying of gear and how each value effects your DPS/healing. If you more Haste or more Hit, whats the Cap? how should you Gem? Whats the Haste Breaking point?

I guess this goes more along with that fact i love to play MMORPGS on many platforms. I am a huge fan of the Final Fantasy Series and Diablo.

Every now and then, i Play some Battlegrounds on Warcraft, but it just doesn't tickle my fancy. I used to PvP more often back before they came up with this "Resilience" aspect and now "Pvp Power". I think it removes the aspect of actually knowing how to play your class and uilitze your skills against other players. Now, players just stack on this stuff and it makes it impossible to get any where. Worse part is, that majority of the players ive ran into who stack this stat don't even know how to Pvp and are the ones that are always ruining the battleground for the few who actually enjoy Pvp.

I remember back in Vanilla Wow, if you ever and i mean EVER ran into a Grand Marshal Paladin...Fucking Run... better yet just Alt+F4. You wouldn't even know what hit you, and a second later you were rezzing at the graveyard.

Pvp Gear was only obtainable through Honor Points, now it drops off several mobs and world bosses, making ever so slightly easier for the nonpvper to gear up for battlegrounds without having to even work hard for their Pvp Gear.

The Pvp system has changed and to tell you the truth i am not in the very least interested in Pvping, maybe if the system was never changed, i would think about it. Now...Nope. I'd rather PvE and see end game content.

~Sekse

No comments:

Post a Comment