Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 3 - A Class that I am awful playing?

Hands down, I am awful at playing a Rogue and Kitty (druid).


My Druid, whom I play as Bear or Boomkin, started off a Kitty but didn't last too long. I was taking forever to kill any mob for a quest. Pvp? Lets not even talk about that. 

But back to the point. I think rogues and kitty are the same with the points and the stealth and the stabby and oh my. I just can't get the Faceroll rotation down and my combo points were prematurely used and my crits not as high. It was awful!!! 

My friend. Yes the same friend mentioned in my blogs is a rogue player and he has some mad skills. No. He did not pay me to say that. He doesn't even read my blogs or tweets so yea lol. He tried to give me "Rogue Lessons" and how to time my strikes. Total bomb. Took a while for him finally give up and that was the end of that. 

I gave up and went guardian on the Druid and that's how it stayed. 
End of story. 

I suck at playing rogues. 

Sekse

No comments:

Post a Comment