Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 5 - My favorite classic instance


Scarlet Monastery

This was a tough one to decide as i have many favorite classic instances, but only one came out first. I would say that this one would be my favorite. I remember the first time I ran the graveyard instance at early 30. I love horror films and when i saw that there were ghosts and ghouls crawling everywhere, I was like this is AWESOME! its like a scene from Silent Hill.

Before, the group finder and cross realm, you had to take the LONG walk from Southshore.


There was no easy way to get there.

The only short cut was swimming across the lake to come up along side of the Underground City, then running across the front door, hoping no Horde saw you.

Once you crossed that, you had to continue taking the North route all the up the side of the hill to finally get the Summoning Stone of Scarlet Monastery. You then either A. look for a group that needed your spec, or B. waited till a second member of your group got to the stone so that you can begin summoning the rest of your group members.

iI think what i love about this instance, is that you can easily level your toon from level 32 to 45 by just running all 4 of the instances.

My favorite part of the instance was Cathedral.


Along with my favorite bosses High Inquisitor Whitemane and High Commander Morgaine



What made then hard during vanilla was the fact that once you killed Morgaine, you were stunned for like 20 secs for Whitemane to make her appearance and resurrect her fallen campaign. Then, you had you make sure you killed her first not to heal him and kill him again. Plus, you got 2 blue drops :)

Sekse


No comments:

Post a Comment