Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day 09 - Alliance or Horde?

In all honesty, I like them both.

Each faction, each race has their own story that unfolds as you level up the toon.



I used always lean more alliance as my main Sekse was a night elf, and i would raid with her alot. Since i was in a very active guild, all of my alts would end up being Alliance, just so that it was easier to transfer gold and gear from one toon to another when needed.

Over the years of playing Warcraft, there has always been the argument that the more "younger" crowd plays alliance. Let me tell you something. I play mostly horde now, as my main has gone horde and i deal with the same Jerks and Kids on Horde then I do when i play my alliance alts.

Only reason Ive kept my main as horde is because will she looks sexy as a Blood Elf <3

In vanilla and BC i would say that the faction has their differences during gameplay, but since WOTLK, both factions are in a way fighting towards the same goal and not much is different from either playing on the Alliance or the Horde side.

So, I say I like them both Equally, but I may lean more towards Horde because of my Main <3

~Sekse

No comments:

Post a Comment