Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 2 - The biggest jerk dealt with (in game)?

Well, that is quite hard to narrow down all the jerks, I've dealt with in game to just one? Man...I mean just the other day, I was running a LFR with a buddy of mine and we were just standing around for about 5 min. The LFR group was on this "lets kick everyone who doesn't know the fight or died at the beginning" binge. I mean it was like you sneezed the wrong way and they were nagging to boot you just because. Well, as several raid members were "booted" and some just left, we were sitting around and waiting for the new members to fill in.

I realized that i needed to repair and no one had a repair mount or bot. As usual, i typed in /raid " I'll BRB need to repair" and teleported out of the Instance. I ran to the nearest repair NPC,and while i was there i saw i needed another flask.

The raid was not filled and still needed a few more members. Just as i was opening the mailbox to retrieve the flask, i already see in the raid chat " OMG KICK SEKSE, SHE IS IN ORG".

Im Like, " Are you serious?! I just told you i'll BRB to repair". I teleported back and i saw my buddy defending me, because this guy...HUNTER.. wanted to boot me because he didnt read chat. Mind you we still needed 2 healers to join the raid.

He ended up just leaving the raid because it was taking too long. He Left, the raid filled and we were done in less than 20 mins.

JERK!

Oh my god! and then there was another time, a Deathknight, was like i would say stalking me, opposite faction. Every time i would try to turn in my Golden Lotus Dailies, he will death grip me and kill me. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

He wouldn't kill me if i just stood there. NO, its when I would target the NPC to turn in the quest, he would freaking kill me. It was ridiculous ! I had to log off for about an hour, and when i returned he was finally gone.

Im telling you some people get sick enjoyment of being a Douche.

~Sekse

No comments:

Post a Comment