Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 1 -who is my first character?


Actually my first character was a hunter back in 2005. A friend of mine told me about warcraft and how it was a great game i would enjoy. After a few weeks of nagging me to play i gave in with a free copy of the game and game time. It took me a while to decide what class i wanted to play. At that time a hunter was the one who caught my eye. Who could resist taming a pet and using it!! I leveled her up to 30 and stopped there. Can't remember her name as I deleted the toon shortly after I created my main. 

Sekse ( Night Elf - Priest)

She started as I played with an old friend we leveled up together to 60 in vanilla. He played a hunter who tanked everything. What best to level as a priest healing? We has instant groups at that time as there were no "LFR" or "Raid Finder" for all these new age players.  At first I started off as holy then converted to shadow at lvl 70 when BC came out. A guildie of ours was recruited as a main tank to a end game raiding guild and referred me. I soon applied and was accepted.  I transferred to echo isles to a guild named Magic and Mayhem who recruited me back in I say 2007? I raided as shadow for 2+ years with MnM. 

Since then I remained shadow and loved it every moment. I don't see myself healing as a priest. For that I have a pally healer :)

I now play horde on skull crusher as for when cataclysm was released my sister asked me to realm/faction change to play with him. Only reason I went was because she paid for it <3 even then she didn't even play with me that often and eventually quit Warcraft. 

FOR THE HORDE!!! *cough cough*

~Sekse

No comments:

Post a Comment