Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 4 - My favorite zone

My Favorite Zone

Night Elf Starting Area - Teldrassil


Every time I think of beginning a new toon, I run into the issue of "can it be a Night Elf?" or " how long will it take me to walk my new toon to Teldrassil and will it be worth it?" I guess this will go back to when i first started Warcraft, my toon was a Night Elf and I was fascinated by the Lore and story line of the Night Elves. The toons were connected to the earth around them and the land it self was alive with every quest.

I remember the first time i started playing, when i made my way into the second area of quests, usually around level 5. I saw the Ancient Protectors walking around.


I would avoid being anywhere near them, as i didnt realize that they were "Green" to Night elves. I would walk around the whole Inn just not to run into them, because i wasn't high enough level to fight them. To this day, i giggle at myself.

I believe my last toon i leveled as a night elf, it was my last hunter. Once i learned the "Tame" Pet skill for my campaign quest, i went in search of the rare spawn DustStalker. (Credit to Oymre for the SS)

To this day i would have to say that Teldrassil is still my favorite zone.

Sekse

No comments:

Post a Comment